How to remove, uninstall ICLOUD from windows 8 or windows 10UNITRAi
After a lots of headache, I find the solutions. I am using windows 10 so the steps are here for windows 10, Hope it will work on windows 8 and 8.1 as well.
- Double click C: drive ( open C: Drive )
- Display Hidden Files ( under file explorer -> View Tab -> Check ” Hidden Items ” Check box )
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Apple\Installer Cache\iCloud Control Panel 22.214.171.124 (note: version can be different but it surely must be under ProgramData\Apple Folder
- Look for icloud64.msi ( in my case My OS is 64 bit )
- double click icloud64.msi file
- Follow the wizard ( Note: make sure you have selected Remove raido on uninstall wizard popup )
- don’t remember to restart the pc. 😉
Hope it will help a lot.